JOIN 2,300+ AUTHORS

Not A Subscriber?

Join 2,300+ authors receiving The Saturday Self Published Author. Every Saturday morning, you’ll get 1 actionable marketing tip to help you reach more readers and sell more books.

2 Things

Aug 12, 2022

Hey,

After another productive day yesterday, all the Jumpstart Amazon Ads videos are now recorded and edited!

So, I have few things to sort out on the backend for the course, but it's looking like I'll be releasing Jumpstart Amazon Ads about 2 weeks early (realistically, Monday or Tuesday next week). You'll be the first to know when it's ready :)

Amazon Ads can be as complicated or as simple as you want to make them; I vote for the latter. Every time.

Renowned artist and teacher, Hans Hoffman, put it best:

"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak."

Essentially, he's saying that by removing the unnecessary, we leave the necessary with the ability to do its thing.

This is exactly how I approach Amazon Ads.

Sure, you could have 347 campaigns in your account, but less than 70 of those will actually be doing anything worthwhile for you. And there will be less than 20 of those 70 that are stand-out performers.

80% of your time and money would be far better spent focusing on what works, leaving just 20% for testing new ideas. Not the other way around, which is what I see in a lot of Amazon Ads accounts.

At the end of the day, running successful Amazon Ads comes down to just 2 things:

- Simplicity
- Having a system

With these 2 things in place, you'll know what to do and when, meaning less wasted time floating around having no idea what you should be doing.

On top of this, with a simple system in place, you can get in and get out of your Amazon Ads account, allowing you to focus on your writing, spending time with your family, pursuing your hobbies, etc.

No author I've ever spoken to has said please "...show me how I can spend 5+ hours a day working on my Amazon Ads!"

They want to get in and get out!

This is exactly what having a system in place will do for you.

Don't overcomplicate things. I'll leave you with a quote from Chinese Philosopher, Confucius, that should drive this message of simplicity home to you:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

To Your Success
- Matt

Whenever you're ready to conquer advertising for your books, there are 4 ways I can help:

1. Jumpstart Amazon Ads → Discover the exact system I use to sell 100's of books every month with Amazon Ads, in just 60-90 minutes per week.

2. Jumpstart Facebook Ads → The exact blueprint I’ve used to go from spending $10 per day to $250+ per day on Facebook Ads with a 2-3x return on investment.

3. The Facebook Ads Monthly Templates For Authors → Your cheat code for writing Facebook Ads that sell more books, delivered directly to your inbox each month.

4. 7 Days To Author Ads Success → Brand new to advertising? My FREE 7-day course will walk you through everything you need to know to launch your first Ads in the next 7 days.

READ PREVIOUS EDITIONS OF THE NEWSLETTER

Less Time Marketing. More Books Selling. Enjoying Life.

Join 2,300+ authors receiving The Saturday Self Published Author. Every Saturday morning, you’ll get 1 actionable marketing tip to help you reach more readers and sell more books.