Tough EmailJul 18, 2022
It's a warm (and going to get even warmer!) sunny morning here in the UK as I write this on the bench in our garden.
The birds are tweeting, the gentle wind is rustling through the trees. I've just finished my meditation practice for the day, the babies and Lori are asleep...
I paint this picture for you because, yes, things are great at this moment in time, but I still have tough days, as we all do. And I've had even tougher days in the past, as I'm sure you have.
And this is why I think it's important that we treasure every moment. It's also important, of course, to reflect on the past and look forward to the future...
...but bringing this around to Amazon Ads or advertising/marketing your books in general...
We can't let our past results influence our present feelings and therefore, actions.
Had Amazon Ads that tanked?
Seeing your sales rank drop off a cliff?
Amazon Ads just spending money with zero sales or page reads?
All that is in the past. You have to let it go. Yes, take lessons from it, but don't let it hold you back now.
You can have a fresh start anytime you choose to have one.
Not next week, not next month, not tomorrow. Today, right now. Why not?
Just commit and you can have the fresh start in this very moment.
If needs be, think about your "why"...
- Why are you doing this?
- Why are you writing books?
- Why are you spending time learning to market and advertise your books?
- "Who" are your why; your spouse, your children, your parents, your friends, or maybe it's you yourself?
We all need a why in our lives. What's yours?
Give yourself that fresh start today, commit to it and you'll start to see a change not only in yourself, but also in your results.
You got this.
To Your Success
Whenever you're ready to conquer advertising for your books, there are 4 ways I can help:
1. Jumpstart Amazon Ads → Discover the exact system I use to sell 100's of books every month with Amazon Ads, in just 60-90 minutes per week.
2. Jumpstart Facebook Ads → The exact blueprint I’ve used to go from spending $10 per day to $250+ per day on Facebook Ads with a 2-3x return on investment.
3. The Facebook Ads Monthly Templates For Authors → Your cheat code for writing Facebook Ads that sell more books, delivered directly to your inbox each month.
4. 7 Days To Author Ads Success → Brand new to advertising? My FREE 7-day course will walk you through everything you need to know to launch your first Ads in the next 7 days.
Less Time Marketing. More Books Selling. Enjoying Life.
Join 2,300+ authors receiving The Saturday Self Published Author. Every Saturday morning, you’ll get 1 actionable marketing tip to help you reach more readers and sell more books.