Your Amazon Ads System
Knowing what to do and when with your Amazon Ads is what separates those that see success with them and those that struggle to make them work.
This is why having a system in place is so important. There are many definitions of a system; here's one that I feel describes it well:
A system is a group of interacting or interrelated elements that act according to a set of rules to form a unified whole.
Here are the benefits you'll experience with a system in place for your Amazon Ads:
- Understand what campaigns to set up
- Know which targeting type to use and when
- Have a routine for optimizing your campaigns
- Know the steps to follow to optimize your campaigns
- Understand what to do when you find good performing targets
- Reduced wasted ad spend by knowing when to cut your losses and move on
- A simple way to manage Amazon Ads week in, week out, without it taking hours
- The list goes on...
However, it's not just about blindly following a system; it's also about understanding why you're doing what you're doing.
This is exactly why I created Jumpstart Amazon Ads and Amazon Ads Academy.
I wanted to share my system with other authors like you, to level up your Amazon Ads and start making them work for you, rather than seeing them drain your bank account, with little to nothing to show for it.
I've been there, done that and it's not a nice place to be.
Nathan, a member of Amazon Ads Academy, had this to say soon after implementing the system I lay out:
"Just had my best month since starting out 4 years ago."
Another author, Andrew, who is a member of Jumpstart Amazon Ads said:
"A well thought out system. Not only tells you what type of ads to setup, but how to set them up, and why you are setting them up. For once, I feel like I understand what I'm doing with Amazon Ads."
I used to take the spaghetti on the wall approach, just testing things here and there, sporadically "optimizing" campaigns, not knowing what to do next, having no plan in place for what to do when I found a good performing keyword or ASIN, etc.
My Amazon Ads Account was a mess.
So, I took a step back and reevaluated everything I was doing with Amazon Ads.
What I came to realize was that I was over-complicating things.
Simple wins. Every. Single. Time.
I focused on the 20% of campaigns, keywords and ASINs that were generating 80% of the results and doubled-down on them.
That is my system in essence; the 80/20 principle. Doubling down on what is working and almost eliminating the rest.
You don't need 100's of campaigns, 1000's of keywords, etc.
You need a handful of each, a system to follow and about 60 minutes per week.
If you've got that, you can win.
To Your Success
Whenever you're ready, there are 3 ways I can help you:
1. Sell 100's of books every month with Amazon Ads, in under 60 minutes per week here.
2. Follow my step-by-step blueprint for finally mastering Amazon Ads here.
3. To receive short, daily tips, tricks and ideas, follow me on Twitter, where I post a few Amazon Ads insights each day.
JOIN OVER 1,100 AUTHORS SELLING MORE BOOKS WITH AMAZON ADS
The Morning ACOS is my daily-ish newsletter, where I share the latest Amazon Ads tips, strategies and tactics to help you sell more books with Amazon Ads.